Δευτέρα 1 Ιουνίου 2015

End of Event update

Well, I messed up once more. I was waiting for the Event to finish in order to make the Event log update but now that it has finished, I don't have the names of the people who participated and how many points they earned. I know, of course, about Phoenix Rising doing another perfect run (congratulations mate!) and I actually competed on this Event, but I don't really remember the others who took part. Of those I can figure out, Bossada, ArthurAA and Ramisi777 completed the Event and they rank up, Tsuren participated but didn't complete his races so his rank remains unchanged and lilfiji applied for the event but didn't race so he gets demoted like the others that didn't participate.

Also, the user The Real Givil27 lost his Senior Member status due to missing out 2 Events in a row and the users:
Soo Good (Fra)
Hardcore Playa (Usa)
Slimson (Pol)
Martin Fabian (Mex)
Gio 21st (Pol)
and Rickyss (Usa)
get expeled from the team due to inactivity!

See you all on the next Team Event! 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου