Lots of stuff to talk about!! Let's get started!
First off, the new Event started and ended buuuuut... I missed it! Sorry, I was busy these couple of days and I didn't play NN very much (or at all!). To make up for this, no player will get demoted/kicked out from this Event but the players that actually compete will get their promotions normally!
Also, a new update came out today which, apart from the bug fixes (yey, I got my crown back on the Team tab on the game!!) it also announced more cars and more features that are coming soon. I checked NN facebook page and twitter but no more news about what's coming. If I learn anything, I will announce it here as well!
Last but not least, lots of new members arrived after last weeks wipe so I'm updating the Roster now (if you see your names on the Roster, then I'm already done doing the update!). And one more thing just to clarify things, I would only like people with descent nicknames on the team so any players with the default "Player1234567890" tag or with offensive/insulting nicknames will be kicked out instantly.
That's all for now, I will update the boosters when the Event ends and hope to see you all on the next Team Event!
Hit the tracks everyone! :)
First off, the new Event started and ended buuuuut... I missed it! Sorry, I was busy these couple of days and I didn't play NN very much (or at all!). To make up for this, no player will get demoted/kicked out from this Event but the players that actually compete will get their promotions normally!
Also, a new update came out today which, apart from the bug fixes (yey, I got my crown back on the Team tab on the game!!) it also announced more cars and more features that are coming soon. I checked NN facebook page and twitter but no more news about what's coming. If I learn anything, I will announce it here as well!
Last but not least, lots of new members arrived after last weeks wipe so I'm updating the Roster now (if you see your names on the Roster, then I'm already done doing the update!). And one more thing just to clarify things, I would only like people with descent nicknames on the team so any players with the default "Player1234567890" tag or with offensive/insulting nicknames will be kicked out instantly.
That's all for now, I will update the boosters when the Event ends and hope to see you all on the next Team Event!
Hit the tracks everyone! :)
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου