Καιρός να ασχοληθώ και λίγο με αυτή τη σελίδα. Εδώ, λοιπόν, θα μπορούμε να έχουμε μια λίστα με τα setups των αυτοκινήτων μας ώστε κάποιος που ψάχνει βοήθεια μπορεί να βρει κάτι που τον ενδιαφέρει. Πως μπορείτε να μοιραστείτε το δικό σας setup;; Εύκολο! Στο κάτω μέρος της σελίδας υπάρχει η δυνατότητα να αφήσετε κάποιο σχόλιο! Κάθε ολοκληρωμένο tune/setup που γράφετε στα σχόλια θα μεταφέρεται στο βασικό post για να μείνει! Αυτό που χρειάζεται να παρέχετε είναι μια φωτογραφία του αυτοκινήτου, τους χρόνους σας, τις ρυθμίσεις σας και ότι άλλο σχόλιο πιστεύετε ότι θα χρειαστεί να ξέρει ο αναγνώστης ώστε να οδηγήσει το αυτοκίνητο του όσο καλά όσο εσείς! Για να μη γίνει ΠΟΛΥ μεγάλη η λίστα, προς το παρόν θα κρατήσω ένα όριο 2 αυτοκινήτων ίδιου τύπου (τα 2 καλύτερα setups από πλευράς χρόνου) αλλά αυτό μπορεί να αλλάξει στο μέλλον. Προς το παρόν θα ανεβάσω εγώ μερικά δικά μου setups για να ξεκινήσει η λίστα αλλά πιο πολύ περιμένω να δω τα δικά σας setups!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's about time I put some work on this page. So, here we can have a list of our car setups for someone to help himself if he finds something intresting. How can you share your own setup? Easy! At the bottom of the page there is the possibility to leave comments! Every complete tune/setup guide will be posted on the main page and stay there permanently! What is needed of you is a picture of the car, your times, your tuning and any other comment you think is nessesary for the reader to know so he can ride his car as well as you do! In order not to make the list TOO long, for the time being I will put a limit of 2 cars of the same type (the 2 best setups time-wise) but this may change on the future. For now, I will upload a few of my car setups to get the list going but I'm eager to see your own setups!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's about time I put some work on this page. So, here we can have a list of our car setups for someone to help himself if he finds something intresting. How can you share your own setup? Easy! At the bottom of the page there is the possibility to leave comments! Every complete tune/setup guide will be posted on the main page and stay there permanently! What is needed of you is a picture of the car, your times, your tuning and any other comment you think is nessesary for the reader to know so he can ride his car as well as you do! In order not to make the list TOO long, for the time being I will put a limit of 2 cars of the same type (the 2 best setups time-wise) but this may change on the future. For now, I will upload a few of my car setups to get the list going but I'm eager to see your own setups!
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου